Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New and Shiny


Hi guys,
I'm trying this new thing where I do small update style things in between posts so you don't miss me too much between larger posts (lately I seem to just post on weekends) and where I can show you something cool or even give you a sneak peak at something I am working on. If you wish you can let me know what you think of this idea in the comments. I thought it might be handy for those who don't follow me on any other accounts.

Firstly, I just want to express my love for this picture right here (and anything to do with this film). I read this book in 2011? And, I loved it (okay I had a few issues with it, but they were minute issues) and I got really excited that Baz was making a film about it, because I absolutely adored Leo in 'Romeo and Juliet' and I then went on to right some posts about books influencing movie directors and then winding up on the catwalk like way before it hit vogue (I have blog post proof of this, but I cannot be bothered to fish for the post) and now everyone is like "Hey, nineteen twenties! cool" or at least the really trendy ones are. I love a good periord/era show/film where they can make yesteryear look so new and shiny. Anyway, what's even cooler is that Lana Del Rey got on the soundtrack. I love her music... There is also blogoriphic proof of this. If you haven't hear 'Young and Beautiful' I suggest you head over to soundcloud or youtube for a listen.

I also decided to get a bit brave and purchase some lipsticks that are a bit dearer than what I normally would buy (which I will hopefully review and haul on here), some pretty shiny things and some more expensive electrical - and one musical (though they are both purchased for musical purposes) - that may also make it onto the blog if they are successful. I also finally gave up on looking for shortcut chords (for when I'm playing my acoustic guitar) on the Internet and decided to purchase some books with a bit more theory to them. Who knows, maybe I can make up my own B chord.

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: