Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pretty Picture Post: The Lady is a Vamp (Part Two)

With Halloween just around the corner, I thought now was a perfect time to post a second installment of last year's Halloween 'The Lady is a Vamp' post. While Halloween still isn't a huge celebration in Australia, it is gaining popularity. All of the talk of magic and costumes and traditions does bring out the wicked side in some of us. Lately I have noticed my own preference for striking accessories, darker fabrics and bolder styling choices. When I choose to wear these things I can't help but feel a little bit more confident.

I hope you enjoy this post whether you are looking for Halloween outfit inspiration or if you just feel like exploring your dark side.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I hope you all enjoy your Halloween weekend, whether you celebrate the event or not. 

Click on the star below the image if you would like to go to the image source.

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Great roundup! I am so drawn to sultry, chic looks like this, in no small part because it's a type of style that I can rarely pull off, especially in large doses myself. Cute, sweet, elegant, quirky, glamorous, all possible (humbly), but vampy and seductive just don't seem to work well on me and I've made peace with that - as much as I do wish I could know what it felt like to really channel a true femme fatale vibe for once.

♥ Jessica