Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday I'm In Love With...

Hello Everyone,
I have been racking my brain for post ideas and I have decided to have a go at one of my old memes again. I created this meme to share a few of my favourite things (on a Friday). Feel free to join in :)

1. I LOVE STRIPEY  PAPER MILKSHAKE STRAWS
 I have absolutely no use for them, because I think it's a bit wasteful to buy them for home though. I have seen some very cool stripey pens, made to look like paper straws. 

2. ANYTHING GLITTERY
I did go through a stage where I hated glitter and thought it was tacky and was a bit paranoid about it getting stuck to me, but I think my opinion has slowly changed. I love glittery nail polish at the moment (I am hoping to collect a few more over the Christmas holidays). My sparkly hologram belt is my new favourite belt to wear. And, I am drooling over the shimmery eye shadow looks on a few facebook pages at the moment...

3. NAIL ART PENS OR PAINTS
They are specifically designed for painting details, so you don't have to worry about cleaning and/or destroying special brushes.

4. TEEN MOVIES MADE IN 1999
Is it me or did teen movies get better around the same time that everyone was getting excited about the Millennium? 'Never Been Kissed', 'She's All That', '10 Things I Hate About You' and 'Drive Me Crazy' are all high on my frequently watched list and they were all made in 99!

5. EMBROIDERY AND APPLIQUE
When it's done in the right colours, with a little bit of sparkle, it can look really pretty.


So that was fun!

Join in if you wish :)

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: