Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Beauty Wishlist


I've been feeling a bit yuck lately and haven't been doing much of anything except for watching movies meant for 13 year old girls (I can't help it, I get sucked into that sort of thing). Especially anything that is a modern take on a fairy tale. I recently bought some "Sleek" eye shadows from the UK and I've been considering doing a beauty wishlist post for a while, so here it goes.

BOURJOIS FLOWER PERFECTER PRIMER:
I normally don't bother with a primer for daytime make-up (because I don't usually wear heavy stuff for day time), and, my Avon one is starting to get a little low. I don't really do much going out at night because I'm a total homebody, but I realised at some point I'm going to need a new primer and Avon doesn't make that one anymore (well if they have they've renamed it)

NEW AVON LIPSTICKS:
I haven't gotten an Avon lipstick in a while and I was kind of hoping to rediscover that long lasting lipstick I used to use at dance concerts. Avon has a deal on lipsticks this catalogue, so I might actually get a few different ones to see. I was thinking I would go for a dark pink and a purply one.

BESAME VIOLET BRIGHTENING FACE POWDER:
As if I didn't have enough powder already... This one does look really promising though. And a wishlist is but a wishlist. Maybe, one day I will give this one a go.

LIMECRIME LIP VELVETINES:
I really like the peachy coloured one and have always been curious by the whole long-lasting gloss/ lip stain thing. I also never seem to have found a peachy lip-colour that lasts a long time.

THIN LIZZY CONCEALER:
I tend to think that the makeup advertised on infomercials is a gimmick most of the time, but the advertisement for this one has me convinced. If you can cover up tattoos with it, then I guess I could probably cover up my acne with it...

What's on your beauty wishlist?

Your Favourite Blogger, 
Natalie

3 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a thoroughly covetable list of beauty dream items. There are so many on mine, too - but top of the top (like if I won the lottery, type of thing) would be La Mer moisturizer. For many years now I've wondered if it truly does deliver results impressive enough to justify its staggering price tag.

♥ Jessica

Natalie_vintage_girl said...

Yes I have sometimes wondered that about the more expensive beauty items. like chanel lipstick, but i don't think i could ever fully justify spending that much on something that will run out eventually...

Erica said...

Oooo - all of these items look great - my beauty wishlist is always like a mile long :)