Thursday, April 5, 2012

My New Favourite: Nerd Girl Problems

Lately (this week), I've been having some horrible days. I've been looking up weheartit.com images and someecards for a laugh. My new favourite which I only stumbled upon today is justnerdgirlproblems.tumblr and I like it better because I can actually relate to some of them. Here are some of my faves.

-I hardly ever go outside. Unless I'm feeding the dog. Apparently the lack of Vitamin D is actually starting to show so I have considered doing this.

-Well...not that there are that many cute nerd boys out there, but I do worry that they expect some vixen-like creature which I am not (if I ever meet one).

-'The Bell Jar' anyone? 'Jane Eyre'?

-Okay I was a little surprised myself that that was where I had seen this actor before. And, then I was ashamed of myself for not taking enough notice and watched the movie again (The Harry Potter one that is).

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

2 comments:

Born Bookish said...

Haha, these are great! I especially love the first one because that's totally me! =)

The Teen Book Guru said...

LOL!! I can totally relate to those too!! OMG :) I'm a new follower and just wanted to drop by and say hi :)

Feel free to check out my blog & follow too!!

-Riya :) (The Teen Book Guru)