Saturday, January 21, 2012

IMM/Book Haul: Expected and Unexpected

The IMM/Book Haul post is normally done on a Friday, but I decided to go ahead and do it now so I don't forget. This week I got a few books I requested and a few surprises. I also got a few extra copies of books I already had. This annoyed my sister so much because she hates having to collect all my mail.

From Harper Collins I received:
'Faery Tales and 'Nightmares' by Melissa Marr
-This is an anthology of tales. Some of the stories include 'Wicked Lovely' characters.


'Unearthly' by Cynthia Hand
-So that I can actually read and review 'Hallowed'

'Stefan's Diaries: Volume 5' by L.J. Smith
-I have not read volume 1. So I decided to ask for that.

From Simon and Schuster:
'Everneath' by Brodi Ashton
-Surprise book. Greek Mythology I believe.

And...

A Manuscripty thing called 'The Industry' by Rose Foster.
-It sounds pretty cool... Has not yet got a cover. My copy is in a A4 folder. Kind of Bulky, but also kind of awesome.

What did you get in your mail box?
Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

'Faery Tales and 'Nightmares' by Melissa Marr looks interesting! Awesome cover!