Friday, November 4, 2011

IMM/Book Haul: Not my usual...

I know it's not sunday, but lets face it. Nothing will come in the mail on a saturday. The post office will be closed. Also never being one to do the same as everyone else and getting so super excited about my new books I decided to do my Haul now.

From bloomsbury I got:
This isn't the cover I got. Unfortunately the cover mine has won't allow itself to work on my blog entry. All of the covers are beautiful though. This definitely sounds like my sort of thing. Along the lines of 'The Bell Jar' or 'Speak' maybe?
I got the next book "Need" because I see the fourth one in the series will be coming out soon and I haven't read 'Need' yet. I love books about Fey.
From Simon and Schuster:
'Dear me' is a bunch of famous people writing letters to their sixteen year old selves. Hopefully words of wisdom and plenty of humour in this book.


'Emerald' is a Young adult historical fiction novel. I didn't request this one, but it sounds pretty interesting. I hope I get time to read it soon.
'The Dovekeepers' by Alice Hoffman has been on my shelf for a while. I don't remember saying so on my blog. I'm about 80 pages into it. It's slow moving, but definitely interesting. hopefully I can get back into it soon and pick-up my pace.
From Allen and Unwin:
'Living in History' is a beautiful non-fiction book about poshie antique houses and the people who built them and lived in them. This sounded kinda like non-fiction for Kate Morton fans to me. The pictures inside are absolutely beautiful. Definitely worthy enough to be a coffee  table book.
From Pan Macmillan:
'The Language of Flowers: A Miscellany' does for readers of "The Language of Flowers" what 'Tales of the beadle and the bard' does for Harry Potter Fans. Or so I assume...








I can't wait to read all of these....
Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: