Friday, November 11, 2011

Book Haul: I'm drowning in unread books right now...

BOOKS THAT I BOUGHT:
Yep, I'm guilty. Only got two though, so it's not too bad...

-Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
I hadn't read anything by her before, but my friend raves about her books constantly.

-'A Discovery of witches' by Deborah Harkness
People have been raving about this book for what seems like forever. Not my favourite cover, but it only cost me $12.99

BOOKS I WON:
I entered the 500 follower giveaway at Sash & Em
and got:
-'City of Bones', 'City of Ashes' and 'City of Glass' by Cassandra Clare
and
-'City of Fallen Angels' by Cassandra Clare

I RECEIVED:
From Simon & Schuster:
-'Homemade Gifts Vintage Style' by Sarah Moore
I have flicked through this one a fair bit since I got it. Am hoping to use heaps of the ideas and write a review soon.

-'Smoulder' by Brenna Yovanoff
The description said something about "the devil's daughter" and I was sold. That seriously sounds awesome.

From Harper Collins:
-'The Vampire Diaries:The Hunters Vol.1: Phantom' by L.J Smith
This one was a surprise. I am a huge fan of the TV show, but have not read any books. I own the first two, but haven't read them yet. This new one is definitely encouraging me to do so.

What exciting books did you get?
Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: