Sunday, September 25, 2011

IMM; It's not the last of the books...

PURCHASES:
-'Revolutionary Road' by Richard Yates
Another Vintage Classic that I've been meaning to read for a while now. 

-'Mercy' by Rebecca Lim
This will be my first YA read about angels. It will be interesting to see how much I like this sub-genre.

-'The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
Everyone seems to love this novel including Adele. So I guess I will have to give it a go.

FOR REVIEW:
-'The Night Circus' by Erin Morgenstern
So Excited to read this novel. I have the ARC version so my cover is very different to this one.

-'Elixir' by Hilary Duff
I wasn't sure about it at first, but I have already received a sequel and decided to give it a go. The extract was very promising.

What did you get in your mail box?

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: