Sunday, September 4, 2011

IMM: Biggest Book Haul EVER!

IN THE MAIL:
FROM SIMON AND SCHUSTER:
-'Fallen Angels' by Tara Hyland
Adult Historical Fiction. Currently Reading.
Is Quite good, but a slow read.

-'Claire de Lune' by Christine Johnson
Young Adult Fantasy with werewolves.

FROM ALLEN AND UNWIN:
-'Love in the Years of Lunacy' by Mandy Sayer
Adult Historical Fiction. World War II.

-'The Wilful Eye: Tales From the Tower Volume 1' by Various
Young Adult Short stories.

I BOUGHT:
YOUNG ADULT:
-Vampire Fiction Box Set
Includes:
-'Marked' by P.C and Kristen Cast (House of Night 1)
-Blue bloods by Melissa de La Cruz (Blue Bloods 1)
-The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong (Darkest Powers 1)

-'The Girl in the Steel Corset' by Kady Cross
Have never read steampunk before...

-'Hereafter' by Tara Hudson
Another ghost themed story. 

-'Lament' by Maggie Stiefvater
Faeries.

-'Bloodlines' by Richelle Mead
Have never read the VA Series. Don't know if i'll be able to understand this book.

-'Guardian of the Gate' by Michelle Zink (Prophecy of the sisters 2)

-'Circle of Fire' by Michelle Zink (Prophecy of the Sisters 3)
I really adored 'Prophecy of the Sisters' and had to get these two.

-Vampire Kisses 1 'The Begining' by Ellen Schreiber

-'Kissing Coffins' by Ellen Schreiber (Vampire Kisses 2)
These novels look cheesy, but only cost five dollars each.

-'Fallen' by Lauren Kate
I have heard a lot of bad things about this. And a few good things. 
I really liked 'My Name is Memory' by Ann Brashares which everyone seems to think copied this.
So I guess i'll just have to try it and see how similar they are and how bad it actually is.
You can't really diss a book without reading it first.

-'Hush Hush' Becca Fitzpatrick

-The complete 'Chronicles of Narnia' by C.S. Lewis
The cover of mine looks no where near as good as this. 
I got the book for 7.99.
A whole series that cheap.

ADULT FICTION:
-'The lost book of Salem' by Katherine Howe
Had no idea what it was about, but had to get it.
I believe I was Entranced by the cover.

-'One Day' by David Nichols
I never really got keen for this.
I tend to have a bad feeling about books where the movie includes a bad accent.
But, It was on a 2 for $25 deal.

-'The Secret Lives of Dresses' by Erin Mckean

-'Daughters of Fortune' by Tara Hyland
I am really interested in 'Fallen Angels' so I decided to get this one as well.

And... The sad part is. I have about 20 more books that I am expecting in the mail within the next month. Not all of them are purchases though. I am an addict...
And I am going to be very poor...

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: