Monday, April 11, 2011

1st Book Haul



I bought Joy Dettman's "Pearl in a cage" a short while ago not realising that it was the 1st one in a series. I also saw "thorn on the rose" and "moth to the flame" by her at the shop. I then decided to get into contact with a publishing house to get my first ever book sent from a publisher. which is "moth to the flame" After reading the press release i realised that it's actually a series. So I'm now reading the first book and i've decided to borrow the second book from the library.

The third book is Alice Hoffman's "The ice queen" which i borrowed from the library. I love Hoffman's stuff, so i can't wait to read another one of her books. This is only a small book haul because even though i own heaps of unread books, i am very indecisive and i have trouble sticking to my planned TBR list.

Okay, so that's all for now.

No comments: