Monday, June 9, 2014

A Moving Picture Post

Hi guys,
I had a lot of plans for this long weekend. I was going to clean, write some blog posts, plan some blog posts and maybe load some songs onto my ipod. I was feeling really passionate about some issues I could write musings posts about, however Mum had a virus on her computer and needed to borrow mine and by the time I got it back I thought better of it. I'm not sure that too many people would have agreed with me and I don't want to accidentally offend anyone (I am really good at doing this in real life) so I think I will mull over it a while longer...

I would have also loved to do some beauty reviews, but the weather has decided to be miserable and taking photos is hopeless. I spent a little time op-shopping, but I spent most of the weekend watching Mad Men (I am nearly finished season 2), Gilda (first time I've seen it), Sweet Charity (Also a first and not a fan), And, painting nails. I thought I was done purchasing Moyou, but I've decided I may buy more. The plates are all so cute!

I feel as though I have seen hardly any old movies and I am making it my mission to watch more of them. I also pre-ordered the new Lana Del Rey and attended dance class again. One class a week is not enough for me. I want more. I want some traditional Jazz or something. Or, maybe I want  to clean the front room and improvise to my favourite tunes... Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the moving pictures as a nice change to the usual picture post.

*

*

*

*

*

*

I hope you all have had a lovely weekend. I can't wait to share some manicure pics with you guys on Facebook Tomorrow.

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: