Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goals for 2014

*

In case you were wondering, yes, I have always done the end of year and new years resolutions posts separately. Don't ask me why, but this is just my system and I don't see any real benefits to changing it. As usual, a new year always brings new hopes and new challenges. I've decided to separate my goals into a few different categories. 

READING:
-I'm hoping to read 26 books. It's a smaller goal than last years, but if I reach this goal I would have read more than I did last year anyway. 
-I'm hoping to catch up on some review books (I have been trying not to ask for these unless they are ones I really really want, but the publishers just keep on sending them my way anyhow)
-I'm hoping to read at least one classic.
-Conquer some unfinished books.

THE BLOG:
-I'm hoping to reach 1000 likes on the Facebook page.
-I would like to make it to 100 followers on Blogger.
-I'm hoping to catch up on some beauty posts.
-I'm hoping to continue with some of the new post series I started last year.
-I'm hoping to write some more book vs movie posts.

OTHER HOBBIES:
-I'm hoping to learn a few tab songs on the guitar.
-I'm hoping to finally update my Ipod (hey I do have like 900 songs on there so it's not like I'm suffering from a music shortage or anything)
-I'm hoping to finish some of my smaller craft projects.
-paint artworks again for diaries and calendars.
-try out as many cool nail designs as the year will allow.

LIFE:
-I'm going to try and get into a bit of a routine this year. It probably won't last long, but I can at least try.
-I'm hoping to finish my course soon.
-I'm hoping to be a bit more social this year.
-Clean room & keep room clean (I know, I know, but I have a lot of stuff and I need to make a few purchases for storage stuff before this can properly happen. 

I wish you all a fabulous 2014.

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

2 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Wonderful goals for 2014. I haven't set a number for the amount of books I want to read, but I usually aim for at least 50 (most from the library) every year. Some years top that, but it seems to be fairly realistic for me, so I stick with it.

Big hugs, happy reading & lots of serene Sunday wishes,
♥ Jessica

Natalie_vintage_girl said...

I usually set my goal much higher, but its just not practical with full time work and all the other hobbies i've got.