Sunday, August 13, 2017

Giving the Blog a Rest

~
Hi Everyone,

I'm sure you have probably noticed that I haven't been writing a lot of posts this year. There are a lot of reasons why I don't write on here much more and I probably won't be putting up any new posts any time soon. I've decided to leave the blog up for anyone that might be interested in reading it. Who knows? Maybe I have actually written something useful...

I stopped writing posts, because I have been busy with work, my social life and countless hobbies. I feel like I just don't have enough time for it and I don't read much anymore so there aren't really any book reviews for me to post up.

I look back on some of my posts and think that I thought I was such an expert about some things. I think now that I've grown up a little bit, that I actually don't know much about a lot of things and who am I to be telling people what's what.

I don't think a lot of people actually read my posts on here, but I know they enjoy the pictures I put on the facebook page, so I will definitely keep posting there.

Until Next Time,
Natalie

2 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

I have read every one of your posts and follow by email.
I will miss you but I do understand!
Good luck, and let us know if you come back!

Natalie_vintage_girl said...

Thanks for the kind words. I think I will be back. I started thinking of more ideas for posts the minute I quit LOL.