Thursday, May 19, 2016

5 Cool Instagram Accounts: Vintage Style

*

Hi Everyone,
While I don't have an Instagram for my blog, I do have a private personal Instagram account where I follow heaps of cool vintage enthusiast ladies, make-up artists, art artists, quote sharers and people I know in real life. I recently saw a really cool article about an instagram account doing the rounds on facebook that inspired me to share some of my favourite accounts with you guys. If you are anything like me, you probably only find new accounts to follow through what your friends like, blogs/pages you follow on other social media and what instagram recommends... 

I think instagram is a great place to be inspired, waste time and share images. I have so many favourites, but I thought I would limit it to five. That way, I can write more posts in this series and share some more of my favourite accounts as time goes by. 

I am going to embed posts here, so I apologize in advance if it goes a little funky on any devices you might be using to read this...

Here they are :-) 


A photo posted by Ruby (@missrubyrabbit) on

A photo posted by Ella (@missvictoryviolet) on

A photo posted by Ida Cathrine (@idacath) on


I decided not to write my own captions, because I feel like these pictures speak for themselves.

I think it's cool to follow other vintage enthusiast accounts because I like to see how different ladies put their own spin on the retro style. It's also cool to see how different people make the style work for them in their climate/location, career/lifestyle and with different colouring/body-shapes. It's a great place to get outfit ideas and to find out about repro brands and online stores.

Feel free to share your favourite instagram account names in the comments.

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

2 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Wonderful list (the last entry isn't showing for me, but it could just be a temporary bug in the system - will check back later this weekend to see if it pops up then). I'm following the first four beautiful ladies already and am secretly hoping that I'm not with the 5th, so that I can "discover" that person (myself) for the first time. I can hardly wait to see who you'll highlight here in future editions.

Many hugs & happy weekend wishes,
♥ Jessica

Natalie_vintage_girl said...

It appears the fifth lady changed her settings so I had to choose someone else to feature in this post. Thanks for letting me know you couldn't see it! I thought many of these women might already be well known, but they truly are some of my favourites on instagram and it definitely makes for a nice starting point for this new post series. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.