Friday, May 24, 2013

Winter Promises

Image source I pinned it from Jessica's Pinterest.

Hi guys,
It's nearly winter where I live (Australia) and that means that it's almost tights weather. Which means that I am really happy because I just adore tights and have a bit of a collection growing (some new ones). Along with tights winter promises other things.

For example, I've got a few promises of my own that I need to follow up on. A room I need to clean, a few posts I've been promising I will do, a few chords I have promised myself that I will learn to play a few movies I would like to watch (Some Marilyn Monroe perhaps). 

Then there are a few promises from others like possible film watching events, a possible lead for my guitar pedal (like they should seriously come in the box with the pedal, I do not care if it costs me extra. It's so hard to find the correct adapter), possible review books (like I really need them).

This week I've had a terrible week. Well, not terrible terrible, no real tragedies, but it has just been backwards for most of the time. I would do something and realise I had done it wrong and then I would forget to fix it. I think it takes me about three attempts to do nearly anything this week. which is why it makes me happy that it is Friday and I can kick-back and relax (put on a movie maybe) and read till late at night in my snuggly warm bed.

How was your week? Is it cold where you live at the moment?

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: