Friday, May 10, 2013

Putting On My Lipstick


Hi guys,
Here's another "mini update" for you all"! This week I got some of that pretty lipstick I was telling you about and it's all very beautiful and impressive. Different than expected, but still quite impressive. I've been doing a lot of this (^ what Elizabeth Taylor is doing) lately because of it and feel as if I have morphed into 100% beauty queen mode. I'm hoping to have at least one beauty review up this weekend, but as usual don't hold your breath!

I'm also drooling over this video which I saw just as I began to write this post. I don't think there is much that  Miss Del Rey could do to get on my bad side. Right now I am watching 'Sabrina' (the Audrey version) for like the fifth time since I started watching it. And, this afternoon I was alternating between youtube (old vids of Hole and Garbage performances to be specific) and my new guitar. If anyone has a an idea of any good chord or tab sites please let me know :)

I'm also contemplating twitter for the blog. Mainly because the likes of Courtney Love has twitter and I think that would be something I'd like to follow! Let me know what you think!

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

2 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Go for it! I'm not the most frequent Twitter user myself (the whole 140 character max and I just never jived that well), but I've had an account there for years and do post periodically. In the past half a year in particular, I've found I've been drawn towards Twitter a little more, so who knows, maybe as time goes on I'll become a prolific Tweeter, too.

♥ Jessica

Natalie_vintage_girl said...

Yeah see I like to talk/type a lot and I would have to be concise. I'm not sure I could manage it...