Sunday, October 28, 2012

Book Haul: The most adorable books and other stuff...

The last two weeks have gone so quickly. I got some very exciting books in the mail, some very pretty classics in the mail, And, I got some more of my online purchases. I'm now up to season 7 of 'Charmed' which is sad because I don't want it to end. On the other hand, I can't wait to write a series review.

FROM ALLEN & UNWIN:
The Secret Keeper
'The Secret Keeper' by Kate Morton
-EEEEP. I just adore Kate Morton's other books, so when I got this I was very very happy. I'm reading this at the moment.
 
The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)
'The Diviners' by Libba Bray
-I really liked the 'Gemma Doyle' Trilogy and can't wait to read this. It looks so dark and mysterious. I just love the cover with the lace (or is it tattoos) and the gold writing on black background.  It is quite a tomb though, which can be a little discouraging.
 
FROM PENGUIN:
Book Cover:  Picnic at Hanging Rock: Australian Children's Classics
'Picnic at Hanging Rock' by Joan Lindsay
-Penguin are re-releasing some very cute editions of Australian Children's Classics. They are hardcover and cloth-bound.
 
Book Cover:  Playing Beatie Bow: Australian Children's Classics
'Playing Beatie Bow' by Ruth Park
-Another cute cover :)
 
I ALSO BOUGHT:
The 50th issue of Frankie
-I normally don't bother posting about which magazines I got, but this one was very exciting. The cover feels and looks like it's been embroidered (it's a trick) and the usual Frankie goodness waits inside.
 
I bought this sweater from this ebay store. It's an over sized sweater and reminds me of something Plath would wear. It's actually spring where I live at the moment, but I just had to get it.

^Some earrings I bought. I got the knots here, the hearts were a gift that came with another package (I unwrapped them all in such a hurry that I can't be sure who sent them), And the anchors came from here.
 
I got a bird cage necklace from here and the collar necklace from this store.
 
I bought these jeggings from here. They have a wild-west look about them. Which is cool.
 
I bought this belt from here and the purse from here. I didn't really want the bag, but it was cheaper to buy it then it was to purchase a bag strap and I needed a bag strap.

^ This bag is going to be my new handbag. It only has one little pocket inside, so I ordered a bag organiser to put all my stuff in. I bought it from here.

This is my new wallet. I got it from this place.
 
I also got these CD's:
-'Nobody's Daughter' by Hole
-'Bless This Mess' by Lisa Mitchell
 
What did you get this week?
 
Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

No comments: