Monday, July 9, 2012

Make Believe Monday: If I were a sailboat...

Make Believe Monday is a meme, where you get to play "Make Believe" on a Monday. It tends to have a theme, but I don't mind if you do your own thing. You can choose to take part or not take part, but if you do take part, pretty please put a link to my post in your post and leave a link to your post in a comment on my post. Thanks and have fun playing make believe...

This week I've decided the theme is Inanimate objects. "What would you be if you were a.... " And, you can choose how many or whatever you would like to. i haven't done one of these for ages, because no one was taking part and I ran out of ideas. If you've got any suggestions feel free to write them in the comments!

IF I WERE A SONG:
Obviously this would change quite often. Really it should be "If I were a Play list", but I really don't have that much time. If I were a song I think I would be 'Beloved Freak' by Garbage, because the lyrics talk about someone who doesn't fit in and how it's OK to not fit in.

IF MY LIFE WAS A MOVIE:
I'd like to be 'Reality Bites', but instead of being into video I would be into art and writing and reading. And, Winona Ryder would have purple hair and wear cute necklaces from etsy.

IF I WERE A CLOTHING ITEM:
I'd be a pinafore. Practical, old fashioned, pretty and good painting attire.

IF I WERE A LIPSTICK:
I'd be a deep plum colour. Everybody says that red is the classic colour, but I much prefer plum.

IF I WERE A CHILDREN'S BOOK:
I'd be 'The Secret Garden'. I've always loved the idea of secret places that nobody else knew about.

There's my Five. Enjoy!

What were your five?

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

What fun. I loved your answers. Plum is perfect. If I was a crayon or lipstick I would be a saucy sassy red called Salsa.