Friday, July 6, 2012

Book Haul :-)

I got a few books this week and they are all fiction this time! Some pretty covers too :)

I'm pretty happy with the recent interest I've had in my blog lately. I'm now up to 51 followers on the blog and 18 on the facebook page. I think some of this may have been due to a lovely lady named Katja from YA's The Word who shared a link to my blog and a few other's on her blog's fb page.

FROM HARPER COLLINS:
The Selection (The Selection, #1)
'The Selection' by Kiera Cass
-I've heard lots of mixed things and I'm intrigued.

FROM PAN MACMILLAN:
Shattered Dreams
'Shattered Dreams' by Ellie James
-I thought the synopsis of the book was interesting. I haven't heard anything except for one bad review, but I'm not losing hope just yet.

FROM NETGALLEY:
'The Rise of Nine' by Pittacus Lore
-I only just realised that this is the third in a series, so I'm going to have to do something about that...

I BOUGHT ON FISHPOND:
'Buffy The Vampire Slayer Volume 1' by Various.
-I never saw the Buffy show or read any of the previous books, so this should be interesting.

FREE ON KINDLE:
Exiled (Immortal Essence, #1)
'Exiled' by Rashelle Workman
-It's supposed to be a space novel, which I wasn't sure about, but the cover is kind of cool and it was free.

I Also Got:
-'Anna Karenina' by Leo Tolstoy. To add to the large list of classics, which I probably won't get around to reading.

What did you get this week?

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

2 comments:

Katja Weinert said...

So jealous you have The Rise of Nine!

Lauren @tear stained said...

2 reasons why i'm a new follower to your blog, 1. gemma ward is your wallpaper! -love her! 2. you're reading a buffy the vampire slayer book (my geeky obsession!). yay!! can't wait to see more posts from you :)

http://tearstainedbysg.blogspot.com