Saturday, November 19, 2011

Book Haul: not just reading material

I kinda forgot this picture even existed. Anywho this is what I gotted:

FROM HARPER COLLINS:

-'Enthralled' by Numerous Authors
I'm not sure where I sit with YA Anthologies. But there are some good authors on the list so I decided I would give it a go.

CDS:
-'Ceremonials' by Florence and the Machine
I listened to it like five times already.

-'Blood Pressures' by The Kills
Also a great album.

-'Insomnia' by Washington
I haven't even listened to it yet.

DVDS:
-'The Vampire Diaries' Boxed Set
I have watched the first season already. The set includes season 1 and 2. The show is very different from the books (almost a completely different story), but are equally enjoyable.

-'Corpse Bride' dvd.
I'm a sucker for 'Edward scissorhands' and 'Big Fish' so I thought I'd have another go at a tim burton creation.

What did you get in your mail box?
Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

1 comment:

Willa said...

We have quite a similar taste in music - love Florence + the Machine!!