Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday I'm in love: Keeping up appearances

Friday I'm in Love is a meme hosted by me. You can choose or not choose to partake in this meme.

Today my 'Friday I'm in Love' segment is about things I love to make my self pretty with(or would like to).

TROLLBEADS:
I already own a Lovelinks bracelet and do love it very much, but I think the trollbeads ones are just gorgeous. Mainly because of their quirky vintage vibe and the cute clasps. I've been thinking of gettin a chain and clasp, just so I could pretty up my lovelinks a bit more.

ANTIQUATED JEWELRY:
Old fashioned jewelry or jewelry that is trying to be...

LIP SMACKERS:
Yep, I had nearly forgotten how great these were until I stumbled upon some yoghurt flavoured ones at the supermarket. Lip Smackers are definitely better than any other lip balm.

A GOOD HAIR CUT:
I have learned to appreciate good hair cuts more, since my latest hair dresser has left me with something quite disgraceful. I asked for layers and she gave me exactly two layers. one that sits below my ears and another that sits on my shoulders. Absolutely terrible it is.

HAIR MOUSSE:
Without it, my hair would look even worse.

JEANS:
I never used to like them because I could never get them to fit me. Times have changed though and I don't know whether the Jean manufacturers smartened up or I gained weight, but I can now fit into jeans and they are so comfy in this cold weather.

And that's all I got for you today.
Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie


No comments: