Ten Good things to do on a Monday: Ten Enchanting Covers to look at
Ten Enchanting Covers:
In No Particular Order:
1) I loved this book and even though I read the edition with the light grey cover I thought this one was nicer. I think both covers of this book are beautiful
2) Kate Morton's "The Distant Hours". The cute font, pretty dress, leaves and dark shadows all scream "enchanting
3) My Favourite Cover of this is actually the one with the Shoes on the front, but I love all the editions. I think this one makes her look like a ghost.
4) "The Girl Who Chased the Moon" by Sarah Addison Allen is a beautiful story and a beautiful book. I love the backless dress on the cover and the swarming butterflies. The way the moon and the sky are so cartoonish kinda reminds me of Van Gogh
5)"Nights at the Circus" by Angela Carter. I love how the green and the pink contrast.
6) This is A Young Adult Anthology from Allen and Unwin. I think the book likes a beautiful work of Altered art.
7) This edition of "The Girl with the Glass feet by Ali Shaw is stunning. This ones on my wishlist.
8) "The Woman In Black" by Susan Hill just looks so dark and gloomy (in a good way)
9) "The Ladies of Grace Adieu" by Susannah Clarke doesn't look much on the outside, but is filled with interesting little illustrations for each story. I think the Plainness is one of the nicest things about some book covers.I haven't read this one yet. I have the icky white version.
10) I own another edition of "The Lace Reader" by Brunonia Barry, but this one is probably more enchanting. The lace looks like it's turning into smoke, which is pretty cool. I still haven't read my copy yet.