Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Book Haul Again...

Books I got from Fishpond:
Water for elephants by Sara Gruen
-Because I like to read the books before the movies come out. I normally don't go to the cinema so I will just wait for it to come out on dvd, which gives me plenty of time to read it. I didn't want the movie cover incase I hated the movie. The cover of this edition is so pretty. I love the green dress

The Great Gatsby
-Because one of my Shelfari friends is obsessed with it, like I am obsessed with Jane Eyre. Plus it was only like 7.85

The First two "Vampire Diaries"
-Because I am in love with Damon Salvatore. A LOT of people tell me that these books suck because Elana is depicted as a mean girl, but I think anyone who chooses Stefan over Damon must be cruel. lol. So I am reading it mainly for the Damon side of things.

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
I saw the movie and thought it was great, so I just could help my self when I saw this on special.

No comments: